Tuesday 1 March 2011

evaluation

1. in what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My media products use, develop and challenge the forms and conventions of real media products. I did this by watching other thriller openings and getting ideas from them, for example I inter spliced the credits with pieces of film, which made it more interesting to watch. I used conventional and non conventional methods in my film, for instance I made the move with the film to create the effect that the writing was staying in that position on the screen. I also put the name of the film at the end of the credits.
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups ?
My media product represents particular social groups by choosing a particular type of thriller, it is fast paced and attracts a teen  audience who prefer these sort of films. I originally wanted to attract a larger range of audience but in the end I focused on a single group. 

3. what kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? 
I would distribute the product though the cinema, as it is still the best place to get films known and seen by the public. So it would bring in the most revenue and views, after I would make a dvd and use retail to sell it. 


4.What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?


I have learn't about all sorts of technologies throughout the construction of this product, these include: adobe final cut, garage band, adobe after effects and blogger. with out all these technologies, I would have struggled to make the film. In after effects I used the motion tracker to place the credits in the film. I have improved my skills tremendously for these programs since the beginning of this course. 





No comments:

Post a Comment